About Me

My photo
I am a teddy bear artist by profession. I also play rhythm guitar with a local bluegrass band on weekends that I am not off to teddy bear shows. I have a very funny papillon named PJ. He is 10 years old and he keeps me mobile by making me take him walking every day. I love antiquing and use many of my finds for my teddy bears. I am just starting to do mixed media artwork and collage. You can find some of my things my website:www.marthasbears.com

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

upcoming website contest

Upcoming event -- Saturday, June 16th I am holding a "Pink Pig" Contest on my website. The contest will start at 11am central daylight savings time. I will be putting more new bears up and on the 16th, whoever finds the Pink Pig first will get 40% off any bear on the adopt now page, 2nd place - 30%, 3rd place - 20% - 4th place 10% -- Free shipping for the day also. check my website on Monday for rules and details. www.marthasbears.com
this is Giggle

No comments: