About Me

My photo
I am a teddy bear artist by profession. I also play rhythm guitar with a local bluegrass band on weekends that I am not off to teddy bear shows. I have a very funny papillon named PJ. He is 10 years old and he keeps me mobile by making me take him walking every day. I love antiquing and use many of my finds for my teddy bears. I am just starting to do mixed media artwork and collage. You can find some of my things my website:www.marthasbears.com

Sunday, June 10, 2012

suppliers list page 1


Hello friends – I have put this list of suppliers together for everyone’s  use.  It is by no means complete, but it is a start and I will be adding to it as I get more info.  Remember that I take no responsibility for  any problems that you might have with any of these suppliers.  To the best of my knowledge, they are all reputable – I got the names from artists like us who use these suppliers regularly.   If you would rather have a pdf file of the entire list - email me at mdrbears@aol.com

Suppliers list:

Mohair teddy bear fabric/ bear making supplies


Edinburgh Imports

Mailing Address:
2808 Oregon Court Unit L-6
Torrance CA 90503
Phone: (310) 320-8151
Order Line: (800) 334-6274
Fax: (310) 320-8154
Email Addresses: info@edinburghimports.com

Intercal Trading Group

1760 Monrovia Avenue, A-17 • Costa Mesa, CA 92627
Phone: (949) 645-9396 • Fax: (949) 645-5471
Toll Free Order [U.S. Only]: (877) 910-5400

Distinctive Fabric.com

Fabric and Faux Fur
http:www/distinctivefabric.com
great customer service and fast delivery. Their prices aren't bad either

The Throw Company
Faux Fur items and faux fur yardages
Located in UK, online orders only
Email: info@fauxthrow.com
***** More than happy to send fabric swatches.

Wool Felt

Weir Dolls & Crafts Inc.
4125 Jackson Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48103-1734
PLEASE NOTE: This is not a retail storefront – only
 EMAIL: info@weirdollsandcrafts.com
PHONE: 1-734 - 668 - 6992 (note: we are on Eastern Standard Time.)
Our normal business hours are Mon, Tues, Thurs., Fri : 8:00-2:30 EST

No comments: