About Me

My photo
I am a teddy bear artist by profession. I also play rhythm guitar with a local bluegrass band on weekends that I am not off to teddy bear shows. I have a very funny papillon named PJ. He is 10 years old and he keeps me mobile by making me take him walking every day. I love antiquing and use many of my finds for my teddy bears. I am just starting to do mixed media artwork and collage. You can find some of my things my website:www.marthasbears.com

Sunday, June 10, 2012

suppliers list page 4

Hello friends – I have put this list of suppliers together for everyone’s  use.  It is by no means complete, but it is a start and I will be adding to it as I get more info.  Remember that I take no responsibility for  any problems that you might have with any of these suppliers.  To the best of my knowledge, they are all reputable – I got the names from artists like us who use these suppliers regularly.   If you would rather have a pdf file of the entire list - email me at mdrbears@aol.com


Ribbon

The Ribbon Store

Carole Sidlow
Website under construction -- Will send samples at no charge

LION/OFFRAY Ribbon  -- wholesale
Website: www.lionribbon.com
*****A regional Lion Ribbon Sales Representative is just a phone call away.
Call customer service at 1-800-551-LION.
You can set up a business account, make an appointment, request a catalog or place an order.

Fabrics

Online Fabric Store
Phone: 877-781-2967
Sewing Notions/RIT Fabric Dyes
***** large variety of RIT fabric dyes on this website.

BR Exports

Fabrics: crinkle metallic tissue silk – plus lots of other silks
Fast delivery, can order one yard pieces,

Weft mohair for wigs


Mohair Wig.com


Needle Felting Supplies

The Felted Ewe

Needle Felting Supplies, Needle Felting Kits, Quality Needle Felting Wool ... The Felted Ewe proudly offers Quality Needle Felting Supplies

Living Felt

Needle Felting Supplies | Needle Felting Kit | Needle Felting Wool
offers needle felting supplies and instructions with full color photos, needle felting wool, a fun needle felting kit assortment, needle felting supply,

 

No comments: