About Me

My photo
I am a teddy bear artist by profession. I also play rhythm guitar with a local bluegrass band on weekends that I am not off to teddy bear shows. I have a very funny papillon named PJ. He is 10 years old and he keeps me mobile by making me take him walking every day. I love antiquing and use many of my finds for my teddy bears. I am just starting to do mixed media artwork and collage. You can find some of my things my website:www.marthasbears.com

Sunday, June 10, 2012

suppliers list page 3

Hello friends – I have put this list of suppliers together for everyone’s  use.  It is by no means complete, but it is a start and I will be adding to it as I get more info.  Remember that I take no responsibility for  any problems that you might have with any of these suppliers.  To the best of my knowledge, they are all reputable – I got the names from artists like us who use these suppliers regularly.   If you would rather have a pdf file of the entire list - email me at mdrbears@aol.com
 
Bear and Doll Crafting Supplies – cont

Factory Direct Craft Supply, Inc.
315 Conover Drive
Franklin, OH 45005
Phone: 800-252-5223 Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm EST
Email: info@FactoryDirectCraft.com
**** Love their floral crafts items.

CWI Gifts
Reynoldsburg, OH
1-800-666-5858                     Fax: 1-800-955-5915
Must have a business resale number – this is a wholesale house – Minimum order: $50.00
Faux floral, country gifts, lighted faux branches, cute packaging, great old looking light strands and much more

Mountain Farms
Exquisite Natural Products
307 Number 9 Road
Fairview, NC  28730-7717
1-800-628-4709
Must have a business resale number – this is a wholesale house – Minimum order: $30.00
Great naturals that can be used as wizard staffs etc – they carry Natraj  and fantail contorted willow

Hobby Lobby
***** Check their website for a store near you, or you can order online!!

Blue Moon Beads
2250 N. University Pkwy.
Provo, Utah 84604
Phone: 866-404-7640 or 801-224-6766 Website: http://www.bluemoonbeads.com
****** Beads/Charms

Fabric Dyes and Paints

Caffinch
Website: www.chaffinch.com (located in the UK)

Ultrasuede/Fabrics/Notions

Field’s Fabrics
1695 44th Street, Grand Rapids MI 49508
616-455-4570 or Toll Free 1-800-67-ULTRA (85872)    Website: http://www.fieldsfabrics.com
***** They have over 150 different colors of ultrasuede, and they do have samples (for purchase). You can order as little as 1/8 yard. *NEW* They have over 38,000 items for quilting and sewing. They welcome calls w/questions! A pleasure to work with! 

No comments: