About Me

My photo
I am a teddy bear artist by profession. I also play rhythm guitar with a local bluegrass band on weekends that I am not off to teddy bear shows. I have a very funny papillon named PJ. He is 10 years old and he keeps me mobile by making me take him walking every day. I love antiquing and use many of my finds for my teddy bears. I am just starting to do mixed media artwork and collage. You can find some of my things my website:www.marthasbears.com

Thursday, June 21, 2012

gardening

I've been doing some gardening though.
I love the new petunias

and it's hard to keep things looking good with our lack of rain

1 comment:

Kays Kids said...

Oh we could bottle some rain for you. It hasn't sopped raining for 3 full days and 3 full nights.
Your striped petunias are wonderful
Hugs