About Me

My photo
I am a teddy bear artist by profession. I also play rhythm guitar with a local bluegrass band on weekends that I am not off to teddy bear shows. I have a very funny papillon named PJ. He is 10 years old and he keeps me mobile by making me take him walking every day. I love antiquing and use many of my finds for my teddy bears. I am just starting to do mixed media artwork and collage. You can find some of my things my website:www.marthasbears.com

Saturday, December 24, 2011

growly PJ and Jim

happy Toby and Me

Martha and Ugly Sweater

Jim & Ugly Sweater

Can't have too much of this one

Well, here are Jim's and My ugly sweaters for the family Christmas.  Jim's snowman has a bit of "yellow snow" on the bottom edge.  Mine is just plain nasty.  You can see that PJ is not happy about being picked up - especially next to that nasty snowman ;-)

3 comments:

Sarah Medina said...

LOL, Merry Christmas Martha, you all look jolly and I kinda like the sweaters hehe. Awww Toby looks adorable!!! And PJ, hehe, well I know all about Papillon attitude, hope he got his angry over with and has a happy day :) XX Hugs Sarah

joan said...

Love Toby.
I'd have to say the sweaters are a tie, but I think you've got the snowman beat!

Martha Burch said...

we certainly all had fun!