About Me

My photo
I am a teddy bear artist by profession. I also play rhythm guitar with a local bluegrass band on weekends that I am not off to teddy bear shows. I have a very funny papillon named PJ. He is 10 years old and he keeps me mobile by making me take him walking every day. I love antiquing and use many of my finds for my teddy bears. I am just starting to do mixed media artwork and collage. You can find some of my things my website:www.marthasbears.com

Saturday, December 17, 2011

egg bake recipe

 You can make this for breakfast or dinner depending on what you add to it. 
Breakfast Egg Bake

9 x 12 baking pan
baking spray (Pam)
1/2 bisquick biscuit recipie
1/2 pkg of Simply Potatos shredded hash browns
8 eggs - beaten
1 cup of your favorite shredded cheese
6 slices of cooked bacon - crumbled
(you may use 1 cup cubed ham instead if you wish)
salt and pepper to taste

To make it vegetarian, use spinich, broccoli or whatever preferred veggies (about 2 cups)
Partially cook the veggies in the microwave if you don’t want them crispy

Preheat your oven to 350.00 -- spray your pan with pam
Make up the 1/2 biscuit recipie using Bisquick
Pat the dough into the bottom of the pan
beat the eggs well, fold in pototatos, cheese and meat.
pour this mixture over the bisquick (if it is too “eggy” - add a little more cheese and potato)
Bake for about 40 min or until the eggs are firmly set
This re-heats nicely AND - you can add any ingredients that you want like:
salsa or veggies or cooked meats of your choice

No comments: