About Me

My photo
I am a teddy bear artist by profession. I also play rhythm guitar with a local bluegrass band on weekends that I am not off to teddy bear shows. I have a very funny papillon named PJ. He is 10 years old and he keeps me mobile by making me take him walking every day. I love antiquing and use many of my finds for my teddy bears. I am just starting to do mixed media artwork and collage. You can find some of my things my website:www.marthasbears.com

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

a few more preview pics

Kate's Pendant
Dian's Bear

Well, I just got these pieces from Dian Pete - the sweater bear, Kate Westenberger (wire wrapped pendants), new things from me - punkin make do and crow, Joel Hoy - the jester bear , Jane Monroe - the bare distressed bear, Connie Broulette - beaded necklace, and Beth Hutchison - the Punkin Head. 

Joel's Jester
Martha's Make Do


Martha's Crow
Beth's Punkin Head


Jane's Bear
Connie's Necklace

1 comment:

Growing Hearts said...

WOW......great stuff....I love the crow and Kate's pendant is wonderful.
I hope the trunk show goes well. GREAT STUFF!!!