About Me

My photo
I am a teddy bear artist by profession. I also play rhythm guitar with a local bluegrass band on weekends that I am not off to teddy bear shows. I have a very funny papillon named PJ. He is 10 years old and he keeps me mobile by making me take him walking every day. I love antiquing and use many of my finds for my teddy bears. I am just starting to do mixed media artwork and collage. You can find some of my things my website:www.marthasbears.com

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

wet workspaces

Well, once more, my workspace got WET with the rains. Gutters need to be cleaned several times a year and when we don't do it -- my space gets wet in heavy rain. So, I am cleaning - again - and using fans to dry the space -- sigh. If I can talk myself in to taking a pic of this, I'll put one up.

2 comments:

Cobblestone Creations said...

Oh dear ~ not to sound like a television commercial, but have you not heard of gutter inserts? There are several different styles available and once you put them in NO More Cleaning Gutters! They let the rain traverse its normal gutter route, which keeps those little raindrops very happy, but everything else just slips right off the top. And most importantly no more wet workspace for you. It's a miracle, I tell you, a miralce! ;)

Martha Burch said...

I will certainly - seriously have to check them out.
M