About Me

My photo
I am a teddy bear artist by profession. I also play rhythm guitar with a local bluegrass band on weekends that I am not off to teddy bear shows. I have a very funny papillon named PJ. He is 10 years old and he keeps me mobile by making me take him walking every day. I love antiquing and use many of my finds for my teddy bears. I am just starting to do mixed media artwork and collage. You can find some of my things my website:www.marthasbears.com

Sunday, July 17, 2011

trunk show news



Here is how I intend this show to work. I am going to have artists send me their pieces and I will display them in my home. Invitations will go out to our mailing lists of anyone within driving distance. I will also hold a one day online web version of the trunk show so that those not able to attend can not only see the show, but purchase items also. So far, I have a variety of items coming including jewelry, floral, teddy bears, dolls, Halloween accessories, needle felted work.
I am really excited about this.
Pat Berkowich is participating with her bears, Here is an example of her work.