About Me

My photo
I am a teddy bear artist by profession. I also play rhythm guitar with a local bluegrass band on weekends that I am not off to teddy bear shows. I have a very funny papillon named PJ. He is 10 years old and he keeps me mobile by making me take him walking every day. I love antiquing and use many of my finds for my teddy bears. I am just starting to do mixed media artwork and collage. You can find some of my things my website:www.marthasbears.com

Monday, July 18, 2011

new links


Hi all - it is bleeping hot here today, so I am working indoors. I just added a few blog links at the bottom of this page. Do you think that I will ever figure this out????

My poor dogs are just beside themselves. They forget that it is too hot to take walks, so the pester and pester at "walk time". We get outside and they look at me as if to say -- "Are you CRAZY? We are going back in"
Here is a cool pic for those of us in the heat wave ;-)

No comments: