About Me

My photo
I am a teddy bear artist by profession. I also play rhythm guitar with a local bluegrass band on weekends that I am not off to teddy bear shows. I have a very funny papillon named PJ. He is 10 years old and he keeps me mobile by making me take him walking every day. I love antiquing and use many of my finds for my teddy bears. I am just starting to do mixed media artwork and collage. You can find some of my things my website:www.marthasbears.com

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Teddy Eyes for sale

I have come into a batch of colored Teddy Bear eyes in colors and sizes that  I do not use.  I have them listed on facebook and here for one week.  After that, they go up on etsy.

Once they are gone, they are gone.

These are first quality premium eyes with the double loop.  The color is in the glass, not painted on.  All have black iris in the center.  Colors available:  Lt Amethyst, Drk Amethyst, Dark blue, bright blue, a few light blue, green, deep teal, olive green

I tried to show colors, but the green is brighter  and the blues did not show up correctly.

Sizes: 18mm    $4.00 per pair (retail is 8.50 per pair on these)
16mm    $3.00 per pair (retail is 7.00)
14mm  $2.00 per pair (retail is 6.00)
12mm  $1.50 per pair  (retail is 5.00)
10mm  $1.50 per pair (retail is 3.50)

This is store stock and the pricing is still on each bag - the eyes are already paired up.

There may be some 8mm & 9mm also.
drk amethyst
lt amethyst

Olive

green

No comments: