About Me

My photo
I am a teddy bear artist by profession. I also play rhythm guitar with a local bluegrass band on weekends that I am not off to teddy bear shows. I have a very funny papillon named PJ. He is 10 years old and he keeps me mobile by making me take him walking every day. I love antiquing and use many of my finds for my teddy bears. I am just starting to do mixed media artwork and collage. You can find some of my things my website:www.marthasbears.com

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Big Cedar Band

Hi there  -- well, don't forget the Big Cedar Concert this Friday Mar - 16 - Stillwaters Church Concert     
With Special “Guests”  The Green Cedar Rovers - a bit of Irish Grass
     3617 Scenic Road - Jackson, WI
    7:30 to 10pm  -- doors open 6:30pm -
    admission 10.00 or 8.00 with food for the food pantry
     Hwy 45 to Hwy 60 - Take hwy 60 west to Scenic Rd -
    (watch for John Deere Dealership on South Side of Road)
    Scenic Rd S about 1/4 mile (west side of Rd)

The Good News  -- Road construction has not yet begun  --
The bad News, Hwy 60 will be under construction from the end of March through October.  There are a few fairly easy ways to get there and it will be light enough for you to find your way the first time.

I will try to have detour information for you on the website and on paper at this concert so that you are prepared in April/ May and June.

www.marthasbears.com/bigcedar

You can check facebook too
https://www.facebook.com/BigCedarBluegrass

No comments: