About Me

My photo
I am a teddy bear artist by profession. I also play rhythm guitar with a local bluegrass band on weekends that I am not off to teddy bear shows. I have a very funny papillon named PJ. He is 10 years old and he keeps me mobile by making me take him walking every day. I love antiquing and use many of my finds for my teddy bears. I am just starting to do mixed media artwork and collage. You can find some of my things my website:www.marthasbears.com

Friday, October 5, 2012

more eye sizes

OK, I have sorted through them all In addition to the ones previously listed, I found these smaller sizes

few 5mm in lt amethyst, dk blue, teal, lt blue, bright green,olive, dk amethyst, drk green -- .50 ea pr
a few 6mm in lt green, blue, olive, blue with single loop, teal, lt amethyst, dk amethyst - .50 each pair

a few 8mm in blue, olive, Lt amethyst, green, teal and blue with a single loop -- .75 each pair - sold out

a few 9mm in dk blue, olive, brt blue, teal, green dk amethyst, dk green, med blue, dk amethyst - all    dble loop.  9mm are 1.00 each pair


No comments: