About Me

My photo
I am a teddy bear artist by profession. I also play rhythm guitar with a local bluegrass band on weekends that I am not off to teddy bear shows. I have a very funny papillon named PJ. He is 10 years old and he keeps me mobile by making me take him walking every day. I love antiquing and use many of my finds for my teddy bears. I am just starting to do mixed media artwork and collage. You can find some of my things my website:www.marthasbears.com

Friday, March 16, 2012

smartphone - smarter than me!

Well, I got a smart phone - after swearing that I would never get such a thing.  It is smart alright, it outsmarts me every day!  Just when I think that I figured out how to access mail, I find something I missed.  I think that I terminated a call but, oh, wait ....   maybe not.  It takes pictures when I least expect it.  sigh........
But it does allow me to accept credit cards at the shows, so it should be a good thing.
I got an HTC Merge -- I do love the weather app.   But who needs all the mystery apps?  Maybe I am just too old to begin learning new things.

3 comments:

Kays Kids said...

Dear Martha, I know how you feel. We try to catch up with new technical things but it is always one jump ahead. Good luck.

Martha Burch said...

crazy isn't it??

Babcock Bears by Pat Berkowitch said...

I'm having fun with my new phone too. Learning every day!! LOVE the weather app, and also the MAP app. Helps me find my way around...(since I'm always in a 'fog'!!) I agree; new tech...crazy!