About Me

My photo
I am a teddy bear artist by profession. I also play rhythm guitar with a local bluegrass band on weekends that I am not off to teddy bear shows. I have a very funny papillon named PJ. He is 10 years old and he keeps me mobile by making me take him walking every day. I love antiquing and use many of my finds for my teddy bears. I am just starting to do mixed media artwork and collage. You can find some of my things my website:www.marthasbears.com

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Home from Jubilee - it was fun and my Father Christmas won best of show!  I also finished Stanley Steampunk and can't wait to make others.


2 comments:

ginger@bearbits said...

Congratulations Martha! You always have some really fabulously dressed bears and very unique too.

Wish I had been able to go to Kansas City this time. I'm glad you had a good time.

~ginger

joan said...

Congratulations. They're wonderful